Pump Transfer stations are an effective way of transferring
liquid effluent from one location to another where gravity
transfer is not an option.
Transferral of waste from Toilet area to remote location for,
- Final treatment
- Combined treatment area for multiple systems.
- Remote discharge site
- Holding tank for offsite removal.
- Multiple pump station sizes.
- Solar and 240 volt power supply connections.
- Pump options, level control equipment, alarm equipment
- Connection to remote monitoring systems via telemetry
- Inground and above ground options where applicable.
Please refer to "hold down options" for the approved
method of tank hold down.
|Overall Height: 1595mm
No. of Hold Down Points: 8
|Overall Height: 1420mm
No. of Hold Down Points: 16
Note ›› Installation instructions are custom to each site.